- Registration Required:To safeguard the privacy and security of your information and that of your debtors, you must register in order to use the secure Client Service areas of this website.
- Sharing of Information: We will share information only with the originating company and information will not be sold or rented to anyone. We will not share your information with a third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, as permitted by law for everyday business purposes, or when required by law. We contractually require business partners to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized use of personal information.
- Protecting Information: When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Information Security: CU Recovery & The Loan Service Center have rigorous security procedures and security technology to protect and minimize intrusion and to comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, such as security enhancing software for virus, intrusion detection and prevention. CU Recovery & The Loan Service Center safeguard transmission of information through our websites by data encryption and other security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of data stored in our systems. Security practices and our technology systems are proprietary.
- Cookies: You will need to enable cookies to enter information onto this web site; however, they are not needed to access the valuable content on the site. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services.
- System Monitoring: The system is monitored to assure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other business-related purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. CU Recovery, Inc. collects no personally-identifiable information about you when you visit our website, however, we do collect and store certain other information automatically that does not identify you personally. We automatically collect:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you access the Internet (e.g., 123.456.789.012), whether it is yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access our website.
- The location of the IP address (e.g., City and State).
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The pages on our website that you access.
- The address of a referring website, if you linked to our site from another website.
We use this information in the form of summary statistics to help us make our website more useful to our clients and visitors. Statistical assessments include what information is of most and least interest to users, and for other purposes such as determining the website's design specifications, adhering to Federal and State law, and identifying system performance or problem areas.