- Sharing of Information: We do not share information we collect with other organizations for commercial purposes. Nor will your information be sold or rented to anyone. We will only share information with the originating company and our trusted, third party providers as necessary to fulfill our business obligations as permitted by law for everyday business purposes, or when required by law. We contractually require our business partners to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized use of personal information.
The following financial data and personal identifying information may be collected:
- account numbers, account balances, asset/liability information
- personal identifying information: social security number, name, date of birth, addresses, and phone numbers
- employment information and internet and geolocation data
The information collected is used to collect or attempt to collect a debt, to carry out obligations arising from a contract between our clients and our clients' consumers, to provide notices concerning our services, to improve our website and customer service, and as required by applicable law or governmental regulations.
Personally, Identifiable Information, obtained through services provided on behalf of clients and their consumers, is retained in compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations related to the transaction as well as to satisfy any contractual client/consumer obligations and internal risk management and compliance practices.
The services our company provides is compelled by state and federal regulators, to retain records (which include personal information) until retention requirements are exceeded. The information is also maintained for legal reasons. Once retained Personally Identifiable Information data has exceeded applicable retention requirements, the data is deleted.
- Information Security: When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. The sensitive information collected is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. We have rigorous security procedures and security technology programs to safeguard, protect and minimize intrusion to comply with applicable laws. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Security practices and our technology systems are proprietary.
- Cookies: You must enable cookies in order to use the full functionality of our website. Cookies allow us to deliver user-specific information and services. You will still be able to view our website if you chose to not enable cookies, however some functions may not be accessible.
- System Monitoring: The system is monitored to assure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other business-related purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring. Our system monitoring functions/activities do not collect personally-identifiable information about you when you visit our website, however, we do collect and store certain other information automatically that does not identify you personally.
We use this information in the form of summary statistics to help us make our website more useful to our clients and visitors. Statistical assessments include what information is of most and least interest to users, and for other purposes such as determining the website's design specifications, adhering to Federal and State laws and regulations, and identifying system performance or problem areas.