Training On The Go - Collection training at your fingertips! The 4 online sessions deliver subject matter more quickly because time is not spent on classroom instruction or commuting. The video series provides more flexibility to each collector, who can control the time and pace of learning. It keeps staff in the office and available if there is a problem to solve and to keep your department running smoothly.
Curriculum topics cover key areas and give helpful examples that will improve collector's skill-sets immediately. Here are some examples of what Training On The Go covers:
- Preparing for a tough call? You'll find tools to organize your thoughts and stay in control.
- The call didn't go well? Objectively analyze what went wrong with the resources provided.
- Sessions can help strengthen talk-offs, messaging, and notes.
- Tips and examples can be used to customize a process to fit your department needs.
- The series will decrease time needed to bring hew hires up to speed.
Who Should Attend:
Collection department managers, supervisors, trainers, experienced collectors and new collectors.Cost: For more details
What Credit Unions Say:
"This training provided me with different ways to overcome objections. It also provided talking points for almost every collection conversation".
Print this page