Bankruptcy Collection Training was developed by the collection and training experts at CU Recovery focused on the knowing your rights as a creditor in member bankruptcy situations.
Curriculum topics will focus on bankruptcy essentials that will protect the interests of the credit union and make sure you are not limiting the ability to collect what is owed.
- Learn how to avoid actions that can lead to a loss of the right to collect the balance due.
- Review basic fundamentals and the importance of understanding the differences of a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Plain English explanations of common terms and actions.
- Learn how a bankruptcy scripted guide can improve call quality and motivate members to take action.
- Provide a guide with the decisions that are needed to get the most out of your bankruptcies.
- Focus on what to view and how to prepare documents in a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Who should Attend:
This training and course material will provide supervisors, experienced collection staff and new collectors with tools that are valuable as a reference and for future in-house training.
How to Attend: The cost is only $149.00 person, which includes all course materials and lunch! To register and find a listing of current training locations and dates, click on this link. Scheduled Training Locations
Bring Collection Call Success to your credit union with one of these flexible options:
CUSTOMIZED COLLECTION CALL TRAINING, Option #1:
Host a Training. CU Recovery will facilitate the entire program at your credit union, including inviting area credit unions, registration, course materials and lunch. You receive 4 free tuitions as the hosting credit union. There is no cost to the credit union as the host other than supply the training room/facility and beverages.
CUSTOMIZED COLLECTION CALL TRAINING, Option #2:
On-site Training. CU Recovery trainers come to your credit union. The course material will shorten the time to productivity for new collectors as well as reviewing techniques that will benefit seasoned collectors.
Cost: Contact for quotePrint this page