CU Recovery and The Loan Service Center are offering a scholarship program for the CU Recovery Collection Academy, October 15 to 17, 2019. The scholarship recipient will receive 1 free registration to the 2019 Academy plus up to 3 nights lodging at the host hotel.
- Applicant must be a credit union employee involved in the collection department.
- Applicant must attend the Academy in 2019.
- The scholarship may not be transferred to any other person.
- Credit Union may be a recipient 1 time every 3 years.
- Application deadline is April 19, 2019 at 3PM central time.
Provide a 500 word or less essay for each of the following statements. Please be thorough in your explanation, it might make the difference between awarded the scholarship or not.
- Explain your expectation of what you could learn by attending the 2019 CU Recovery Academy.
- What topic(s) would help you achieve your professional goals or that of the credit union.
- What challenges are your credit union facing in 2019.
Selection Process & Important Dates
Applications will be accepted through April 19, 2019. A scholarship committee of CUR/LSC management will review entries between April 19 and May 17, 2019. The scholarship awards will be posted on the CU Recovery website and included in the June 2019 CU Recovery newsletter.
Click here to submit your scholarship entry
To experience sessions specifically geared towards making your credit union more efficient, productive and a better place to work, click here
to register for the 2019 Academy.
"I just wanted to take the time and let you know that I learned a lot from the conference. I learned that based on multicultural and generational needs, we need faster results with convenient products, like secured texting."