Exclusive Onsite Training
- Duration: Minimum of 4 days
- Cost: Contact for quote
- Time: 9am - 4pm, unless otherwise specified
- Overview: An objective, consultative evaluation of your collection department. You will receive recommendations based on one-on-one direct observation, group review, and interactive group discussions to help you develop a collection structure and process that is both effective and efficient.
- Assessment of the overall collection department operation:
- Verbal discussion and review of current procedures in use
- Observation by shadowing during collection staff activities from the initial collection call to charge-off recoveries
- Analyzing the staff's use of their collection software for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Recommendations for improvements will be suggested by CU Recovery based on the assessment process to sharpen staff skills and create efficiencies
- Provide and review written Process & Procedures guide with staff, updated with recommendations specific to your credit union. This is a regulatory mandate for compliance and is part of the CU Recovery materials that you will receive
- Ongoing, direct access resource with a CU Recovery contact for questions and follow-up
Want to schedule an exclusive or hosted training?