- Type: Hosted Onsite Training, Custom Onsite Training
- Duration: One-day
- Cost: $149
Price includes all course materials and lunch
- Time: 9am - 4pm, unless otherwise specified
- Overview: This course was developed to help creditors know their rights as a creditor in bankruptcy situations and to make sure their ability to collect what is owed is not limited.
- Key topics covered:
- How to avoid actions that lead to a loss of the right to collect the balance due
- The basics of the differences of a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- English explanations of common terms and actions
- How a bankruptcy scripted guide can improve call quality and motivate members to take action
- Decisions that are needed to get the most out of your bankruptcies
- Focus on what to view and how to prepare documents in a Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Want to schedule an exclusive or hosted training?