Collection Education Begins Here
Join us October 9 to 11, 2018 for the CU Recovery Collection Academy, our eighth year of providing current and insightful continuing education for Credit Union collection departments. During the 2.5 day Academy, you will experience sessions geared specifically towards making your credit union more efficient, productive, and a better place to work.
In an interview about the value of the Academy, Wendy Elieff, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Client Service, said: "The Academy is designed as an educational stepping stone with ideas that can help collection departments serve their members in resolving outstanding debt."
Connecting with Opportunity
Collaborating for the Future!
October 9 to 11, 2018
Embassy Suites Bloomington
2800 American Blvd. W.
Don't miss attending in 2018, registration is now open!
CUR/TLSC clients - $595.00, additional attendees - $495.00
Non-clients - $995.00, additional attendees - $895.00
Want to attend, but need some help with what to include in an email for approval? Click here
for a sample.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend the 2018 Collection Academy
5. Try it, you'll like it! A sell-out each year with over 75% of credit unions coming back year after year. "The CU Recovery Collection Academy is the best conference for people in the collections business that I have ever attended. Topics are always relevant and informative."
4. New location for 2018! A fabulous venue with 2-room suites, great food and amenities.
3. Sharpen your collection and leadership skills with sessions led by industry experts. "I enjoyed everything about the Academy. The speakers did a good job of keeping our attention and the topics were on point for us."
2. Collaborate with credit union colleagues to forge solutions you can implement at your credit union. "Learning about trending collection tools through networking opportunities and speaker experience."
1. Because KNOWLEDGE and CONTINUING EDUCATION MATTER, for everyone - including collection professionals like you! Stay on top of credit union trends regulations and challenges.