Training the Way You Want It -
You're the architect of what courses could help sharpen the skill levels of your collection department staff to decrease delinquencies and charge-offs.
Our trainer will come to your credit union with classes that can be structured for one day or multi-day sessions. The class is facilitated by a CU Recovery training and collection expert with presentations, case studies, interactive group discussions, and Q&A.
are built, based on the specific needs of your collection department. Some subjects that credit unions have chosen include:
- Collection call success using the CUR 5 CALL TYPE method
- Skip Tracing / Repossession / Remarketing / Bankruptcy
- Management reports and queue-load levels
- Evaluating individual collectors' performance and effectiveness
- Finding and training top notch collectors
Who Should Attend:
All or specific credit union collection department staff, as determined by management.
What Credit Unions Say:"I really liked how hands-on the training was. The trainer really knew what he was talking about and how to convey what he wanted me to do so I understood. It helped me get more organized and gave me great tools to make effective contact with our members".
Lexxi Schaap UniWyo Federal Credit UnionCost: Contact for Quote Print this page